- General parking is complimentary for most events.
- Tickets for Renfro Valley concerts can be purchased online at www.renfrovalley.com, in person at the venue Box Office, or by calling ETIX at (800) 514-3849.
- All patrons of Renfro Valley Entertainment Center must have a ticket for admission.
- There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased. If an event is cancelled and rescheduled, patrons will receive the new performance information through the email address provided at the point of sale. If a performance is cancelled and is not re-scheduled, Renfro Valley will issue a full refund.
What to Bring
- Your Ticket – this can be printed at home or shown to our event team on your mobile device. Tickets can be found by pulling up the Confirmation Email on you phone and click View Tickets, the system recognizes the device type (phone vs. computer) and displays the mobile version of the ticket. If you cannot locate the confirmation email, a staff member will be able to locate your name in our ticketing system at the box office if you purchased your ticket directly from Etix/ Renfro Valley.
- Doors open 60 minutes before shows.
- Please note that prior to the doors opening, you may be required to line up outside.
- Please dress accordingly if you decide to arrive early. We will work to get everyone in as quickly as possible once doors open. Having your tickets up on your phone will help expedite.
Conditions of Entry
- Renfro Valley Entertainment Center reserves the right to conduct an inspection on any bags, clothing, or other items at the entry points at any time for guest safety.
- Admission to the venue be allowed only at the designated door opening time.
- A valid ticket must be scanned by event staff at door to gain entry.
- Downloading tickets to mobile devices prior to coming is strongly encouraged.
- Please silence cell phones during performances and events.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available for usage throughout the venue.
- There is no re-entry during a performance once a patron exits the building. A new ticket must be purchased to gain entry.
- Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance with guidelines from government and public health officials.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the protocols may result in removal from the venue without a refund.
As a courtesy to our guests, the following items are prohibited at all Renfro Valley Theaters (items are subject to change):
Prohibited bags (not limited to):
- Purses or bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ such as briefcases, backpacks, computer/tablet bags, camera/camera bags, cinch bags, fanny packs, luggage, and binocular cases are prohibited.
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses and/or external flash photography (no professional photography) or audio/visual recording devices.
- Tablets, selfie sticks, tripods, monopods and other recording devices
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans, metal/glass/plastic containers, bottles or flasks (empty or sealed bottles included).
- Laptops, tablets, personal computers and two-way radios
- Weapons, firearms, pepper spray, pocketknives and any items that can or may be used as an improvised weapon
- Illegal drugs or alcohol
- Smoking or vaping – all Renfro Valley theaters are smoke free facilities. Tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and vape pens are not permitted inside the theater. Guests may smoke outside. There is a designated smoking area for patrons outside that allows for reentry.
- Flashlights, laser pointers, flares or fireworks
- Airhorns, bells or whistles
- Balls, balloons or projectiles
- Sharp studded belts/bracelets, character masks, and/or chains
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads, flyers inside the venue or in parking areas without prior consent.
- Clothing, garments, and/or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Flags, signs or banners
- Animals are not allowed in the venue
Alcohol – Food & Beverages
- Alcohol or illegal substances may not be brought into the venue and may be only be purchased by persons 21 years of age and over with legal identification.
- Beverages may NOT leave the premises.
- Renfro Valley Entertainment Center has sole discretion to stop the sale of alcohol at any time during an event. Alcohol sales end one hour prior to event end time.
- Renfro Valley Entertainment Center has the right to refuse entry to any guest deemed intoxicated upon arrival to the theater.
- Outside food & beverages are not permitted into Renfro Valley Theaters. Food and refreshments are available for purchase at concession area located inside the venue.
Thank you for supporting Renfro Valley. We look forward to seeing you at the show!