- Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
- Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- The campground/entertainment center is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
- All guests must register in the office upon arrival.
- All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed
to be unacceptable.
- Tents are limited to a maximum of one per site and cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
- Maximum of 8 people total at a site at any given time.
- Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Gathering of firewood in the park isstrictly prohibited; firewood is available at the RV/ Check-in Station. Never leave campfire unattended. Do not discard ashes in trash or on grass. Burning trash in the fire ring is strictly prohibited.
- Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
- Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
- Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
- The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
- Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
- For the comfort of all our guests, restrooms are open 24/7. Please help in keeping the restrooms clean. Guest under the age of 18 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers.
- All trash is to be disposed of in trash receptacles throughout the resort.
- DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Please do not park your vehicle, trailer, or boat in an adjacent site. Use of more than one site will result in additional charges.
- Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
- Golf carts and motorized scooters may be operated by licensed drivers only at their own risk. This equipment is allowed only on gravel paths, parking lots and within the RV and camping areas from sunrise to sunset. Absolutely no motorized equipment allowed in grass areas or shopping village. Speed Limit 5 mph.
All Sites: 4:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED on the grounds.
- The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
- Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through.
- Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
- Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or staff will result in immediate
eviction from park.
- Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any
refunds for their stay.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
- There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
- No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large
- All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in buildings and amenity areas.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
- Excessive barking is not tolerated and disturbs your neighbors. Please note that excessive barking may result in you being asked to leave without refund.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
You are responsible for understanding how many amps you are using in our RV. Amp usage over the 50 AMPs provided can trip your breaker. Please be mindful of your amp usage. The tenant/renter will be liable for repair expenses due to damages to electric by improper use (i.e. a 50 amp RV using a 30 amp site). Please notify the office so that we can notify maintenance if you have any electrical issues during your stay. Guests are not permitted to diagnose our electrical pedestals per insurance and safety requirements.
In case of severe weather, seek shelter in the bathrooms or tunnel. Signs for shelter areas are posted.
If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please let staff know.
If you need to call 911 for any reason, and time allows, please call the office so the maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.